Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My New York Times Debut

In case you missed the big news, I had my New York Times Debut on October 13 - the Sunday Times, no less.

In response to an essay called A Feminist's Daughter Finds Love in the Kitchen, I wrote a response, which they printed in the Style section. I'd love to hear your responses to the essay, a subject near to my heart - how to balance our own needs with our children's.

Thank God my mom gave me great advice, so I could submit it to The New York Times!


4 comments:

Anne Armistead said...

You give the best advice, Julie!

Ted Ackerman said...

Very cool!

Janet Benton said...

Yay. Glad they picked your response to share.

Chris Brady said...

Reading the Sunday Times is one of my favorite things to do every week. And I love the letters, so I am duly impressed Julie that yours was selected. It was a lovely sentiment. Save it for Daniel to read someday.